Stor-Age Property REIT completes capital raise
The company successfully completed an equity raise of R575 million implemented through an accelerated bookbuild. A total of 40,209,790 new ordinary shares were placed at an issue price of R14,30 per share, representing a discount of 0.92% to the volume weighted average traded price ending on January 19, 2022.
Jasco Electronics (JO: JSCJ ) announces terms of Rights Offer
Jasco will issue 157,142,857 new Jasco shares at a subscription price of 35 cents per Rights Offer share to raise R55 million. This equates to a 4% discount to the 30-day VWAP on September 13, 2021 of 37 cents. The results of the offer will be announced on February 7, 2022. The funds will be used to stabilise the Group's balance sheet and to reduce gearing levels. Community Investment Holdings will underwrite a maximum of 108,321,347 Rights Offer shares amounting to R37,9 million.
Results of Sirius Real Estate's scrip distribution election
Sirius has issued a total of 2,695,067 new company shares in terms of its scrip distribution alternative. The company's total issued share capital now consists of 1,172,160,992 ordinary shares.
Quilter repurchases additional shares
Since the start of the year Quilter has repurchased an additional 5,517,797 shares on the LSE at a cost of 8.25 million and a further 3,082,742 shares on the JSE for R97,12 million.
Prosus (JO: PRXJn ) repurchases additional shares
Prosus has, since the start of 2022, purchased a further 4,921,617 ordinary shares N for a total consideration of "361,15 million.
Anglo American (JO: AMSJ ) repurchases shares
In terms of the announcement issued by Anglo American on July 29, 2021, the company has so far this year announced the repurchased of a further 1,346,216 shares at a cost of 44,71 million.
This week one company issued a profit warning announcement
The following company issued a profit warning: Woolworths (ASX: WOW ).
Eight companies either issued, renewed or withdrew cautionaries this week The following companies advised shareholders: Labat Africa, Royal Bafokeng Platinum (JO: RBPCBe ), Distell (JO: DGHJ ), ARB, Aspen (JO: APNJ ) Pharmacare, Kaap Agri, African Equity Empowerment Investments and Stor-Age.
DealMakers is SA's M&A publication.www.dealmakerssouthafrica.com
...back to DealMakers
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.