Advanced Health subscribes for shares in Presmed Australia
The company subscribed for an additional 119,411 PMA shares at a subscription price of A$37.75 per PMA share for a total consideration of A$4,5 million. Advanced Health, which currently owns 59.66% of PMA, supported the capital raise from existing shareholders to maintain its current stake.
Vukile Property Fund disposes of shares
Following the merger of Fairvest Property and Arrowhead Properties, both companies in which Vukile held investments, the company reduced its shareholding in new Fairvest in an accelerated bookbuild. Vukile raised R400 million by placing the B shares at 330 cents per share.
Quilter repurchases additional shares
Quilter has repurchased an additional 2,882,620 shares on the LSE at a cost of 4,1 million and a further 1,382,147 shares on the JSE for R40,7 million.
Prosus (JO: PRXJn ) repurchases additional shares
Prosus has, this week, purchased a further 1,687,998 ordinary shares N for a total consideration of "127,2 million.
Anglo American (JO: AMSJ ) repurchases shares
The company repurchased a further 682,500 shares at a cost of 23 million.
PBT Group to list on A2X
PBT has announced it will take a secondary listing on A2X with effect from February 1, 2022. The group will retain its primary listing on the JSE and its issued share capital will be unaffected by the secondary listing.
This week one company issued a profit warning announcement
The following company issued a profit warning: Trencor.
Three companies either issued, renewed or withdrew cautionaries this week The following companies advised shareholders: Vukile Property Fund, Bauba Resources and New Frontier Properties.
DealMakers is SA's M&A publication.www.dealmakerssouthafrica.com
...back to DealMakers
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.