What to Expect From The XRP Price Heading Into The New Week
Coin Edition -
- XRP is trading hands at $0.3808 after a 2.69% increase in price.
- Currently, XRP is trading above the support zone between $0.3520 and $0.3686.
- If XRP’s price is unable to close today above the two EMA lines the token’s price will likely drop to $0.3686.
As the market is once again showing signs of recovery, most of the top 10 cryptocurrencies are trading in the green for today. The same can be said for the altcoin XRP. CoinMarketCap indicates that XRP is trading hands at $0.3808 after a 2.69% increase in price over the last day. The crypto is also in the green by more than 4% over the last seven days.
At the moment, XRP’s 24 hour trading volume is in the green zone and stands at $1,123,704,079 after a more than 50% increase since yesterday. With its market cap of $19,324,115,366, XRP is currently ranked as the 6th biggest crypto in terms of market capitalization. This places it right behind USD Coin (USDC) in the 5th position and in front of Cardano (ADA) which is ranked 7th on the list of the biggest cryptos.
Daily chart for XRP/USDT (Source: TradingView)
The daily chat for XRP/USDT shows that XRP’s price is trading above the support zone between $0.3520 and $0.3686 at press time. Additionally, XRP’s price is also trading above the 9-day and 20-day EMA lines. These lines have been strong resistance levels for XRP during this crypto winter.
The break above the 9-day and 20-day EMA lines may be short-lived and XRP’s price may retrace in the coming 24-48 hours. If XRP’s price is unable to close today above the two EMA lines then the remittance token’s price will likely recline to $0.3686.
On the other hand, closing today’s trading session above the two EMA lines will see XRP’s price make a move to the next resistance level at $0.4031.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions, as well as all the information shared in this price analysis, are published in good faith. Readers must do their own research and due diligence. Any action taken by the reader is strictly at their own risk. Coin Edition and its affiliates will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss.
The post What to Expect From The XRP Price Heading Into The New Week appeared first on Coin Edition.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or