Investing.com - Xiaomi reported on Tuesday third quarter earnings that missed analysts' forecasts and revenue that fell short of expectations.
Xiaomi announced earnings per share of 0.03 on revenue of 78.06B. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of 0.2022 on revenue of 78.82B.
Xiaomi shares are down 37% from the beginning of the year and are trading at 20.70 , down-from-52-week-high.They are under-performing the Hang Seng which is down 9.47% from the start of the year.
Xiaomi follows other major Information Technology sector earnings this month
Xiaomi's report follows an earnings beat by SMIC on Thursday, November 11, 2021, who reported EPS of 0.04 on revenue of 1.42B, compared to forecasts EPS of 0.0363 on revenue of 1.39B.
ZTE Corp-H had beat expectations on Monday, October 25, 2021 with third quarter EPS of 0.38 on revenue of 30.75B, compared to forecast for EPS of 0.3067 on revenue of 28.84B.
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.