Investing.com - YIT reported on Thursday first quarter earnings that beat analysts' forecasts and revenue that topped expectations.
YIT announced earnings per share of €0.01 on revenue of €708.0M. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of €-0.03 on revenue of €604.56M. That with comparison to EPS of €-0.16 on revenue of €702M in the same period a year before.YIT had reported EPS of €0.41 on revenue of €1.15B in the previous quarter.Analysts are expecting EPS of €0.06 and revenue of €677.9M in the upcoming quarter.
YIT shares are down 16.11% from the beginning of the year and are trading at €5.00 , down-from-52-week-high.They are under-performing the EUR/USD which is down 0% year to date.
YIT follows other major Capital Goods sector earnings this month
YIT's report follows an earnings beat by KONE Oyj on Wednesday, April 22, 2020, who reported EPS of €0.31 on revenue of €2.2B, compared to forecasts EPS of €0.3 on revenue of €2.19B.
Valmet had missed expectations on Thursday, April 23, 2020 with first quarter EPS of €0.2 on revenue of €821M, compared to forecast for EPS of €0.21 on revenue of €751.05M.
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.