By Davit Kirakosyan
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) reported its Q3 results , with EPS of $0.17 coming in better than the Street estimate of $0.11. Revenue grew 63% year-over-year to $286.8 million, beating the consensus estimate of $271.38 million. Calculated billings increased 54% year-over-year to $345.6 million.
Shares of Zscaler rose 1% following the results.
The company expects Q4/22 EPS to be in the range of $0.20-$0.21, compared to the consensus of $0.17, and revenue in the range of $304-306 million, compared to the consensus of $291.02 million.
For the full 2022-year, the company expects EPS to be in the range of $0.64-$0.65, compared to the consensus of $0.55, and revenue in the range of $1.078 billion, compared to the consensus of $1.05 billion.
Shares of Zscaler were down 56% year-to-date into the results.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.