(Bloomberg) -- Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd. rallied by the most since January after receiving clearance to offer long awaited A share index futures contracts, giving global investors...
- Day's Range
- 16,191.0 - 16,191.0
- 52 wk Range
- 14480.0 - 20606.0
- Prev. Close
- 1-Year Change
- Nov 21
- Settlement Day
- Last Rollover Day
- Settlement Type
- Index Future
- Contract Size
- $1 x Index Price
- Tick Size
- Tick Value
- Base Symbol
- Point Value
- 1 = $1
- China A50
* Equities, currencies await debate* MSCI AxJ -0.1%, set for worst monthly loss since March* Asian stock markets: https://tmsnrt.rs/2zpUAr4By Pete Schroeder and Tom...
* MSCI AxJ index inches higher, close to 2-year peak* Nikkei +1%, ASX 200 +0.8%* Dollar steady as Powell speech awaited* Asian stock markets: https://tmsnrt.rs/2zpUAr4SINGAPORE, Aug 25...
* S&P 500 futures slide in Asia, Nikkei also falls* U.S. coronavirus deaths top 700 in single day* Pandemic threatens sharp global slowdown* Yen gains after Federal Reserves new measuresBy...
* U.S. stimulus bill awaited, jobless figures dreaded* Australia higher, Nikkei lower* Dollar jumps vs Aussie and kiwi* Asian stock markets: https://tmsnrt.rs/2zpUAr4By Tom...
* U.S. stimulus bill awaited, jobless figures dreaded* Australia higher, Nikkei futures lower* Dollar jumps vs Aussie and kiwi* Asian stock markets: https://tmsnrt.rs/2zpUAr4By Tom...
(Bloomberg) -- Asian stocks halted a six-day losing streak, and China’s yuan steadied, as investors weigh the short-term economic damage of the coronavirus against the increasingly decisive...
(Bloomberg) -- Every other market has already reacted to the deadly virus threatening China’s economy. Soon it will be China’s turn, and it’s likely to be brutal.Stocks and commodities will...
(Bloomberg) -- Asian stocks opened higher Friday, after a late-session rally in U.S. shares, as investors continued to gauge the implications of the spreading coronavirus.Stocks climbed in...
* Virus death toll rises, WHO to reconsider declaring emergency* Economists slash China growth forecasts* Stocks extend falls, safe-haven assets sought* Asian stock markets:...
* Stock markets gain, China futures rebound* Bond yields, oil rise; gold, yen stabilise* Fed expected to signal on-hold stance (Updates prices, adds charts)By Sujata RaoLONDON, Jan 29...
* Stock markets firmer, China futures rebound* Bond yields, oil inch up, gold yen stabilise after bounce* Fed expected to signal on-hold stance (Updates throughout, changes byline,...
(Bloomberg) -- Stocks in Asia traded mixed Wednesday after a rebound on Wall Street, with investors continuing to mull the economic dangers from the spreading coronavirus.Hong Kong’s Hang...
* Asian stock markets: https://tmsnrt.rs/2zpUAr4* Fears over China virus recede somewhat* Treasury yield rise shows risk appetite has improved* Oil market eyes OPEC output cutsBy Stanley...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- China put a second city in lockdown as the number of coronavirus cases continued to rise dramatically from a low base. Chinese stocks and crude oil...
(Bloomberg) -- A virus outbreak in China is sending shockwaves through the country’s stock market, denting what had been growing enthusiasm toward shares.Consumer shares led losses in the...
(Bloomberg) -- The offshore yuan reversed declines after a report the U.S. is considering a currency pact as part of an early deal with China that could also see a planned tariff increase...
(Bloomberg) -- Chinese stocks’ worst October start in a decade has scared off the last remaining bulls. Foreigners dumped 9.7 billion yuan ($1.4 billion) of A shares through exchange...
Investing.com - Here are the top five things you need to know in financial markets on Tuesday, September 25: 1. Trump Addresses the UN U.S. President Donald Trump is expected to address...
Investing.com - Here are the top five things you need to know in financial markets on Monday, September 24: 1. U.S. Tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese Goods Hits The Sino-U.S. trade war...
(Bloomberg) -- Singapore Exchange Ltd. stock fell the most since November 2008 in early trading Monday as investors reacted to the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.’s move to end...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.