PPC Ltd (PPCJ)

543 -15 (-2.67%)
Closed ZAR Disclaimer

PPCJ Financial Summary

For the fiscal year ended 31 March 2021, PPC Ltdrevenues increased 3% to RAN8.94B. Net income beforeextraordinary items totaled RAN1.33B vs. loss of RAN162M.Revenues reflect Cement segment increase of 4% to RAN7.95B,South Africa and Botswana segment increase of 7% toRAN5.2B. Net Income reflects Cement segment income increaseof 40% to RAN1.23B, Group services and other segment lossdecrease of 55% to RAN90M.
TTM
Trailing Twelve Months
MRQ
Most Recent Quarter
PPCJ
Gross margin TTM 23.06%
Operating margin TTM 24.26%
Net Profit margin TTM 11.45%
Return on Investment TTM 8.73%
Total Revenue
Net Income
Title
Mar 31, 2021
Sep 30, 2020
Mar 31, 2020
Sep 30, 2019
Total Revenue 3,932 5,006 3,723 4,948
Gross Profit 950 1,111 973 906
Operating Income 1,232 936 -1,553 898
Net Income -98 287 -2,331 458
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search
PPCJ
Quick Ratio MRQ 0.54
Current Ratio MRQ 0.92
LT Debt to Equity MRQ 14.75%
Total Debt to Equity MRQ 39.05%
Total Assets
Total Liabilities
Title
Mar 31, 2021
Sep 30, 2020
Mar 31, 2020
Sep 30, 2019
Total Assets 15,807 16,161 17,093 17,556
Total Liabilities 8,924 8,885 9,313 8,942
Total Equity 6,883 7,276 7,780 8,614
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search
PPCJ
Cash Flow/Share TTM 1.17
Revenue/Share TTM 5.93
Operating Cash Flow 46.66%
Cash
Net Change in Cash
Title
Mar 31, 2021
Sep 30, 2020
Mar 31, 2020
Sep 30, 2019
Cash From Operating Activities 1,364 769 463 244
Cash From Investing Activities -392 -171 -662 -220
Cash From Financing Activities -337 -326 119 -34
Net Change in Cash 472 307 -54 -53
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search

* In Millions of ZAR (except for per share items)

Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.