Deutsche Börse AG has announced its Horizon 2026 strategy, a plan that targets an average annual revenue increase of 10% through organic growth and the acquisition of SimCorp. The...
- Day's Range
- 728.0 - 734.0
- 52 wk Range
- 439.3 - 740.0
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 7.5 (1.03%)
- Next Earnings Date
* Trade-sensitive miners, tech stocks lead gains* White House comments spur small weekly gain for STOXX 600* Sweden's SEB sinks to bottom of STOXX 600* Salmon producers Mowi and Salmar...
* STOXX 600 ends marginally lower* Banks, Brexit-sensitive stocks lead losses* German, British shares post gains* Marks & Spencer tumbles after decline in profit (Updates to closing)May...
* STOXX 600 up 0.7 pct* Autos gain on trade talks progress* Sainsbury's sinks as regulator objects to Asda deal* Swedbank falls on reported links to money laundering scandal (Adds...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window)LONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Encouraging signs from trade talks between the world's two biggest economies helped...
* STOXX 600 hits lowest level since December 2016* Auto, tech stocks among those leading declines* Huawei rival Ericsson (BS:ERICAs) gains; Huawei supplier STM drops* Oil stocks fall before...
* STOXX 600 down 1 pct* U.S. menthol crackdown punishes BATS* Investors shun SAP after acquisition* Infineon drops despite robust update (Adds details, closing prices)By Helen Reid and...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window)LONDON, Nov 12 (Reuters) - European shares bounced back on Monday thanks to strong oil stocks, while tobacco firms...
* Euro zone stocks down 0.1 pct* Risk of snap election in Spain hits IBEX* Italian, Spanish banks lead losses* Italy banks hit 11-month low* Autos rebound as Trump tariff plans criticised...
MILAN, May 25 (Reuters) - European shares bounced back in morning trading on Friday but were set for their first weekly drop since March as worries over global trade talks, Italy's...
* STOXX index flat* HSBC, BHP retreat, miss expectations* Edenred , Simcorp jump on earnings updates (Adds shares, comments)By Julien PonthusLONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - European shares...
* STOXX 600 steadies * Infineon, Simcorp lead tech sector after strong earnings * Altice sinks as Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) slashes price target * Telecoms peers Vodafone ,...
LONDON, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Encouraging earnings from telecoms companies put European shares on the front foot on Tuesday, helping them recover from a seven-week low hit in the previous...
* STOXX 600 up 0.3 pct * Dixons Carphone plummets 24 pct after profit warning * Earnings have seen harsh share price reactions - BAML * Simcorp hammered after Q2 results miss By Helen...
LONDON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Gains by cyclical sectors helped push European stocks higher on Thursday, while heavy losses from Dixons Carphone after a profit warning dominated early...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.