Trip.com Group (TCOM) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB0.31), RMB0.46 worse than the analyst estimate of RMB0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB4 billion versus the consensus estimate of...
- Day's Range
- 27.50 - 28.58
- 52 wk Range
- 14.29 - 33.27
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- United States
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- N/A (N/A%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Nov 02, 2022
After-Hours Stock Movers:DBV Technologies (Nasdaq: DBVT) INDICATED 20%+ LOWER; announced that it received feedback from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the form of a partial...
Trip.com Group Limited (Nasdaq: TCOM) today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2022.Key Highlights for the First Quarter of 2022The Company delivered...
By Sam Boughedda Morgan Stanley analyst Alex Poon noted a meaningful improvement in travelers in China during the Dragon Boat holiday. In a note to clients, Poon said domestic tourists fell...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Treasury bonds stabilize after their biggest one-day sell-off in months. Jerome Powell and two other top Fed officials may speak to that later. China...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- ADP (NASDAQ:ADP) updates on private-sector hiring in the U.S. in August, the warm-up act for Friday's labor market report. OPEC and its allies meet to...
By Christiana Sciaudone Investing.com -- China appears to be shrugging off the coronavirus, as Trip.com Group Ltd ADR (NASDAQ:TCOM) reports strong recovery momentum in the domestic...
Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock inched down 0.1% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) ahead of an expected...
* Target , Kohl's jump on strong annual earnings forecast * Upbeat earnings, Amazon.com boost consumer discretionary * Four of the 11 major S&P sectors trading lower * Trump to walk...
(Corrects syntax in headline)* Target , Kohl's jump on strong annual earnings forecast* Upbeat earnings, Amazon.com boost consumer discretionary* Eight of the 11 major S&P sectors...
* Target , Kohl's jump on strong annual earnings forecast * Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM) slips after disappointing outlook * S&P fails to close above 2,800-pt level on Monday * Trump...
* Futures up: Dow 0.09 pct, S&P 0.08 pct, Nasdaq 0.03 pct By Medha Singh March 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures ticked higher on Tuesday, a day after the Dow Jones Industrial Average...
* BofA up 0.91 pct after quarterly profit beat * Q3 earnings for S&P 500 companies expected to rise 21.5 pct * Monster Beverage slips after brokerage downgrade * Sears tumbles after...
* Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) up 0.21 pct after quarterly profit beat * Q3 earnings for S&P 500 companies expected to rise 21.5 pct * Futures drop: Dow 0.28 pct, S&P 0.38 pct,...
By Sijia JiangHONG KONG, March 21 (Reuters) - China's biggest smartphone makers are collaborating to promote download-free "fast apps", in a move backed by the government and...
* Russell 2000 small-cap index hits record high* Amazon, Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) lead gainers among retailers* NRF expects holiday sales to grow 3.6 pct* Online spending surges 14 pct on...
* NRF expects holiday sales to grow 3.6 pct* Online spending surges 14 pct on Thanksgiving-Adobe* Retailers' shares rise premarket* Ctrip jumps on deal to acquire UK's Skyscanner*...
* Futures up: Dow 47 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 5.5 pts By Yashaswini Swamynathan Nov 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were higher on Black Friday, with the focus on retailers to...
* Combined company valued at about $1.5 bln * MakeMyTrip shares rise as much as 56.4 percent to $31.90 * Deal to close by December 2016 (Adds details) By Ankit Ajmera Oct 18 (Reuters) -...
(Adds Shell, Asklepios, Warner Music, Saga , Johnson Controls , Vall Banc) April 21 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.