HANOI (Reuters) - Vietnam may double the amount of coal-fired electric generation it installs by 2030 under a draft power development plan submitted to the prime minister for approval this...
- Day's Range
- 123,000 - 126,000
- 52 wk Range
- 83400 - 193000
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- South Korea
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 1200 (0.96%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Oct 28, 2021
By Dhirendra Tripathi Investing.com – General Motors stock (NYSE:GM) fell 2.3% on Wednesday as the carmaker extended its halt in the production of Chevrolet Bolt electric vehicles by...
By Dhirendra Tripathi Investing.com – General Motors stock (NYSE:GM) rose 0.6% on Tuesday after LG Electronics (KS:066570) agreed to cover almost the entire cost of the American...
By Paul Lienert and Heekyong Yang (Reuters) - General Motors Co (NYSE:GM) is taking a more direct role with South Korea's LG Corp, its longtime electric vehicle partner, in tracking down...
* U.S. consumer prices barely rise in May * Banks fall as prospects of rate cut rise * Expectations low for Trump-Xi talks, preparations limited * Indexes dip: Dow 0.03%, S&P 0.05%,...
* U.S. consumer prices barely rise in May * Expectations low for Trump-Xi talks, preparations limited * Trade-sensitive industrials, chipmakers drop * Mattel jumps on rejecting MGA...
* Futures off: Dow 0.24%, S&P 0.23%, Nasdaq 0.42% By Shreyashi Sanyal June 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures dropped on Wednesday ahead of inflation data as trade worries...
(Adds lawyer comment paragraph 11, 12, adds details on broadcast rights paras 21,22)* Magellan says ball-tampering a team leadership conspiracy* Magellan ends Cricket Australia three-year...
* Magellan says ball-tampering a team leadership conspiracy * Magellan ends Cricket Australia three-year sponsor deal * Breakfast cereal maker Sanitarium drops Smith * Sports apparel...
SYDNEY, March 29 (Reuters) - Sports apparel maker ASICS Corp 7936.T cancelled sponsorship deals with Australian cricketers David Warner and Cameron Bancroft on Thursday after a...
* Smith and Warner banned for 12 months over tampering scandal* Bancroft banned for nine months for his role* Warner barred from leadership roles in future (adds Sutherland quotes)By Nick...
* Banned vice-captain's existing LG deal in final weeks * Steps down as Hyderabad captain in IPL * Along with Smith, banned from this year's IPL (Adds IPL ban on Warner and Smith) SYDNEY,...
By Nick Said JOHANNESBURG, March 28 (Reuters) - Sacked Australia captain Steve Smith and David Warner have both been banned for 12 months for their roles in the ball-tampering scandal in...
By Karin Strohecker LONDON, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Buoyed by a strong lead from Wall Street and the end of the U.S. government shutdown, emerging stocks rose 1 percent on Tuesday to near-decade...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.