(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window)* France imposes curfew, other European nations shut schools* Autos, energy, insurance sectors shed more than 2%*...
- Day's Range
- 497.20 - 508.60
- 52 wk Range
- 437.10 - 779.20
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 1.5 (0.3%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Oct 25, 2022
* South Africa's Ketlaphela to partner with Macleods* Macleods could transfer intellectual property* South Africa has world's largest ARV treatment programmeBy Wendell RoelfCAPE TOWN, June...
* Healthcare stocks aid STOXX 600; Lonza announces carve out* Infineon clocks over 2-1/2 year closing low on Cypress deal* Banks, tech, financial services slip (Updates to close, recasts,...
* Stronger results boost LVMH* Luxury sector rides wave of relief* Atos, Alten jump after results* Wirecard plunges after FT report(Adds closing prices)By Helen ReidLONDON, Jan 30...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window) LONDON, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Luxury stocks were a silver lining for European markets on Wednesday after strong results...
* STOXX 600 down 0.3 pct* Fiat Chrysler sinks as new CEO cuts outlook* Luxury stocks rise on strong LVMH profit* STMicro drops as in-line results fail to inspire (Recasts, adds details,...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window) LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) - Trade worries muscled their way into the European market again on Wednesday, keeping...
* European shares rebound, helped by good results* Euro zone stocks mark six straight weeks of gains* But banks under pressure as HSBC, BNP, SocGen disappoint (Adds detail, updates prices at...
MILAN, May 4 (Reuters) - European shares bounced back on Friday morning as a flurry of company updates rolled in although the heavyweight banking sector was left behind following poor...
By Helen Reid LONDON, July 26 (Reuters) - Supportive crude prices and strong results from energy firms and auto companies helped European shares rise on Wednesday. The pan-European STOXX...
By Helen Reid LONDON, July 26 (Reuters) - Supportive crude prices and strong results from energy firms and autos companies helped European shares inch higher on Wednesday, while banks were...
(Adds Oro Blanco , Verizon, Accelya, Lonza Group, BlackRock, Areva , Banco Popular; Updates Heineken , Twenty-First Century Fox) Dec 15 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers,...
LONDON, July 20 (Reuters) - European shares edged up in early trade on Wednesday, with Swiss speciality chemicals and life sciences group Lonza LONN.S and software firm SAP SAPG.DE leading...
(ADVISORY- Reuters plans to replace intra-day European and UK stock market reports with a Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets for site in development....
(ADVISORY- Reuters plans to replace intra-day European and UK stock market reports with a Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets for site in...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.