TOKYO, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average tumbled to a five-week low on Friday, after U.S. President Donald Trump said he tested positive for coronavirus, further complicating an...
- Day's Range
- 2,632.0 - 2,721.5
- 52 wk Range
- 2361.5 - 3275.0
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 56 (2.07%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Feb 04, 2022
* SoftBank Group takes hefty negative points from Nikkei* Some manufacturers gain after dropping sharply in May* Casio Computer soars on share buyback announcementBy Ayai TomisawaTOKYO, June...
* Nikkei drops for 4th week* Nikkei posts biggest monthly drop since Dec.* Auto sector second worst performer on the board* Japan Display soars on news it will get financial aidBy Ayai...
* Auto sector second worst performer on the board * Japan Display soars on news it will get financial aid By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, May 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei tumbled to a more than...
* Topix ends at a level not seen since late March* Investors worry firms may have to cut profit forecasts after Mnuchin comment - analysts* SoftBank tumbles as geopolitical tensions between...
* Ono Pharma soars to highest since Aug. 2016 * Shimamura tumbles after cutting profit forecast By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei edged up to a fresh 27-year high...
* Ono Pharma soars to highest since Aug. 2016 * Shimamura tumbles after cutting profit forecast By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei advanced to a fresh 27-year high...
* Nikkei rises 0.2 pct, stays in range of 25-month peak * Wall St rise, upbeat BOJ tankan and weaker yen supports * Caution towards Oct. 22 general election caps gains * Nissan drops...
* Nikkei rises 0.2 pct * Wall St rise, upbeat BOJ tankan and weaker yen supports * Caution towards Oct. 22 general election caps gains * Nissan drops after saying unqualified workers...
* Automakers, electronics shares gain * Financials outperform * Ono Pharma jumps on hopes Opdivo will be approved for stomach cancer treatment By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Sept 11 (Reuters) -...
TOKYO, June 14 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks ended marginally lower in choppy trade on Wednesday, as investors refrained from taking positions ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's monetary...
* Some tech shares recover* Toshiba tumbles on report it may miss financial filingBy Ayai TomisawaTOKYO, June 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Wednesday morning...
* Nintendo most traded stock by turnover on strong Switch sales * Nikkei Jasdaq rises for 19th day By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, March 8 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average eased slightly...
TOKYO, Jan 12 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average dropped to a near two-week low on Thursday after President-elect Donald Trump failed at a highly-anticipated media briefing to provide...
* Banking stocks outperform * Ono Pharmaceutical jumps By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Tuesday morning in thin trade while Toshiba Corp...
* U.S. jobs, presidential debate help Japan market - analysts * Airline stocks underperform after oil prices rise * Ono Pharma stumbles as research data favours rival By Ayai...
* Investors focus on Jackson Hole Fed gathering this week* Crude prices extend drop on fears recent rally overdoneTOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average slipped on...
* Nikkei up 0.1 pct, early rise to 2-wk high invites profit taking * Market lacks momentum after US jobs data boost, BOJ eyed warily By Shinichi Saoshiro TOKYO, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Japan's...
By Joshua Hunt TOKYO, May 9 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks rose on Monday, snapping a six-session losing streak that trimmed 8.6 percent from the benchmark Nikkei index, after the yen's...
By Joshua Hunt TOKYO, April 13 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks surged to a fresh 1-1/2 week high on Wednesday as exporters gained on a retreat by the yen while appetites for riskier assets...
* Nikkei off 16 pct in 2016, retracing 40 pct 'Abenomics' gains * Ono Pharma soars after forecasting strong sales for new drug By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, April 12 (Reuters) - Japan's...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.