TOKYO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Japanese shares retreated from early gains on Wednesday on profit-booking as U.S. Treasury Secretary nominee Janet Yellen's call for big spending was not perceived...
- Day's Range
- 10,350.0 - 10,500.0
- 52 wk Range
- 7960.0 - 11860.0
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 210 (2%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Nov 03, 2022
TOKYO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Japanese shares trimmed early gains on Wednesday on profit-booking as U.S. Treasury Secretary nominee Janet Yellen's call for big spending was perceived by...
TOKYO, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Japanese shares closed higher on Tuesday after declining for two consecutive sessions, as investors scooped up beaten-down stocks, with automakers and...
TOKYO, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Japanese shares rose on Tuesday after two consecutive sessions of falls as investors scooped up beaten down stocks, with automakers and semiconductor-related plays...
TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - Japanese shares edged lower on Monday, moving in a narrow range, as worries about the growing number of coronavirus infections across the world kept investors on...
TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average .N225 edged higher on Monday, moving in a narrow range, while investors remained concerned over rising number of coronavirus cases. The...
By Tomo UetakeTOKYO, Nov 5 (Reuters) - Japan's benchmark Nikkei share average leaped to 13-month highs on Tuesday after a long weekend, as U.S. and Chinese trade negotiators moved...
By Tomo UetakeTOKYO, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Japan's key benchmark stock index edged up to a one year-high, supported by gains for the phrama sector thanks to drugmaker Eisai rallying hard,...
TOKYO, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average was little changed on Wednesday, running out of steam after climbing to a 10-1/2-month high, with weak chip-related stocks...
* Shippers, chip-related shares jump* Constructors, home appliance makers rise after typhoon damagesBy Hideyuki SanoTOKYO, Oct 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose nearly 2%...
* Nikkei gains 0.22%, brushes 2-1/2-mth peak * Gains limited ahead of ECB, Fed policy decisions * Advantest rallies, other tech-related shares also firm By Shinichi Saoshiro TOKYO, July...
By Shinichi SaoshiroTOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - The Nikkei share average made modest gains on Thursday after Wall Street rose overnight to record highs, as investors in Japan showed retraint...
* Germany's Infineon hurts chip-related stocks * Shippers lose ground By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei slipped on Thursday as sliding U.S. bond yields fed fears...
* Germany's Infineon hurts chip-related stocks* Shippers lose groundBy Ayai TomisawaTOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei tumbled on Thursday as sliding U.S. bond yields fed...
* Nikkei up 0.99 pct, Topix gains 0.62 pct * Technology shares lifted by rise in U.S. peers * Reduced Sino-U.S. trade war concerns lift China-linked shares By Shinichi Saoshiro TOKYO,...
* Nikkei up 0.99 pct, brushes 1-week high* Technology shares lifted by rise in U.S. peersBy Shinichi SaoshiroTOKYO, Dec 13 (Reuters) - Japanese shares advanced on Thursday as investors...
* Kubota's volume 370 pct of 30-day moving average * Chip-related stocks tumbled after Sox index fall overnight * Pioneer volatile after funding news By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Sept 12...
(Corrects strategist's name in fourth paragraph)* Chip-related stocks tumbled after Sox index fall overnight* Pioneer volatile after funding newsBy Ayai TomisawaTOKYO, Sept 12 (Reuters)...
By Shinichi Saoshiro TOKYO, Jan 10 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average was little changed on Tuesday, trimming earlier losses amid hopes that U.S. President-elect Donald Trump would...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.