EchoStar Corp. (SATS) reported Q1 EPS of $1.06, $0.70 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $501.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $482.15...
- Day's Range
- 19.75 - 20.23
- 52 wk Range
- 18.63 - 30.90
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- United States
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- N/A (N/A%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Aug 02, 2022
* FTSE 100 down 0.5 pct* FTSE 250 up 0.1 pct* Mondi among top blue-chip fallers* Miners also drag on main index* Aston Martin slips after results* Telford Homes sinks after profit view cut...
* FTSE 100 up 0.9 pct* Foreign Sec resignation dents sterling* Political uncertainty hurts real estate stocks* BHP up on U.S. shale deal speculation* Broker upgrade boosts Just Eat...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window) * FTSE 100 up 0.4 pct * Just Eat lifted by upgrade * BHP up on U.S. shale deal speculation By Danilo...
* FTSE 100 up 0.2 pct at close* U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods take effect* Double upgrade boosts ITV * Inmarsat rejects takeover approach (Adds detail, updates prices at close)By Kit...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window)* FTSE 100 up 0.1 pct* U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods take effect* Double upgrade boosts ITV * Inmarsat rejects...
(Adds company news items and futures)July 6 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening 26 points higher at 7,630 on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, with...
(Adds Advent International, EchoStar, Steinhoff, Abu Dhabi National Oil Co)June 22 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Friday: **...
* FTSE 100 down 0.4 pct* Profit warnings hit Debenhams , McCarthy & Stone* Ashtead falls after results (Adds closing prices)By Julien PonthusLONDON, June 19 (Reuters) - UK shares fell...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window)* FTSE 100 down 0.8 pct* Profit warnings at Debenhams , McCarthy & Stone, Footasylum * Ashtead falls after...
* FTSE 100 up 0.7 pct* UK factory output shows biggest monthly fall since 2012* Shire turns lower as Takeda bid meets opposition* Dealmaking supports mid-cap index (Adds closing prices,...
* STOXX 600 up 0.8 pct* Italy's FTSE MIB jumps 3.4 pct after economy minister comments* Unicredit, Intesa Sanpaolo drive bank index gains* Investors shrug off G7 trade tensions though...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window) * FTSE 100 up 0.7 pct * UK factory output shows biggest monthly fall since 2012 * Dealmaking supports mid-cap...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window) LONDON, June 11 (Reuters) - European banking stocks and Italian shares jumped on Monday after the new Italian...
(Adds Pamplona, IWG, Prada, Thyssenkrupp, Sika, Hainan, Inmarsat , TrainOSE, Dialog Semiconductor, Comcast, National Bank of Greece, Linde )June 8 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers,...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.