By Sarina Isaacs, Reuters Investing.com - Here are the hottest pieces of M&A news from the past week, as covered first on InvestingPro+. Pan American Silver (NASDAQ:PAAS) Corp. and...
- Day's Range
- 10.800 - 11.080
- 52 wk Range
- 7.030 - 17.200
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- United States
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 0.2727 (2.5%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Feb 16, 2023
Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: TherapeuticsMD, CatchMark Timber Trust, Yamana Gold Jump on Takeovers; Insulet Falls as Takeover Rumor Denied (more...)
Pre-Open Stock MoversTherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ:TXMD) 337% HIGHER; entered into a definitive merger agreement to be acquired by an affiliate of EW Healthcare Partners for $10 per...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com -- Stocks in focus in premarket trade on Tuesday, May 31st. Please refresh for updates. Zoom (NASDAQ:ZM) stock rose 1.6% after Daiwa upgraded its stance on the...
Gold Fields (JO:GFIJ) has released a voluntary trading statement for the year ended December 2021. Over the past year, Gold Fields is up 23%. To put this into perspective, Harmony Gold is...
* Weaker dollar helps rand * Massmart, TFG lead stocks lower (Updates prices) JOHANNESBURG, May 25 (Reuters) - South Africa's rand extended gains against the U.S. dollar to a two-month...
JOHANNESBURG, May 18 (Reuters) - South Africa's Sibanye Gold SGLJ.J will tap shareholders for funds at a discount of 60 percent in a $1 billion rights issue, the mining company said on...
(Updates figures, gives background, fresh quotes) JOHANNESBURG, May 12 (Reuters) - South Africa's rand fell on Friday amid political jitters as the state power company reinstated its former...
JOHANNESBURG, May 11 (Reuters) - South African-based precious metals producer Sibanye Gold SGLJ.J plans to raise $1 billion through a rights issue to repay a portion of a $2.65 billion...
* Rand gains on the back of dollar retreat* Stocks up led by bullion shares (Updates figures, adds background, fresh quotes)JOHANNESBURG, May 10 (Reuters) - South Africa's rand snapped...
* First-quarter EBITDA down 16 percent to $314 million * First-quarter output down 3.6 pct, sticks to 2017 forecast * Shares under pressure (Adds output, debt, capex,...
April 26 (Reuters) - Gold Fields Ltd GFIJ.J : * Operating update march 2017 quarter * Attributable equivalent gold production for quarter was 3 pct lower YOY (12 pct lower QOQ) at...
JOHANNESBURG, April 25 (Reuters) - Sibanye Gold's SGLJ.J shareholders on Tuesday approved the South African miner's $2.2 billion buyout of U.S.-based Stillwater Mining < SWC.N>,...
* Rand firms after French election result * Gold stocks down * Resource miners biggest losers on market (Adds closing prices, detail, analyst comment) JOHANNESBURG, April 24 (Reuters) -...
(Repeating April 21 story with no changes to text) * Sibanye aims to clear out illegal miners by January 2018 * Thousands of "zama zamas" mine gold illegally in South Africa * Biometric...
* Sibanye aims to clear out illegal miners by January 2018* Thousands of "zama zamas" mine gold illegally in South Africa* Biometric access part of security roll out* Costs to...
* Gold producers get lift from Trump comments * Stocks slip on profit-taking before Easter (updates with closing prices, comment) JOHANNESBURG, April 13 (Reuters) - South Africa's rand...
* Rand gains after secret no-confidence ballot granted* Stocks up led by bullion and platinum shares (Adds background, updates figures, comment)JOHANNESBURG, April 11 (Reuters) - South...
* Rand slips as Fitch joins S&P in downgrade to junk * Stocks down led by banking and resource shares (Updates figures, adds background, quotes) JOHANNESBURG, April 7 (Reuters) - South...
* Miners say they are saving jobs, creating different roles * Technology roll out faces technical, political challenges * Graphic on productivity http://tmsnrt.rs/2navlV2 By Barbara Lewis...
* Rand falls on investor uncertainty * Zuma recalls Gordhan from investor roadshow * Stocks flat, gains curbed by banking sector (Updates figures, fresh quotes, gives...
* Rand gains as dollar comes under pressure * Equities retreat in line with global markets (Updates prices, adds quotes, background) JOHANNESBURG, March 22 (Reuters) - South Africa's rand...
By Tanisha HeibergWESTONARIA, South Africa, March 10 (Reuters) - The chief executive of South Africa's Gold Fields GFIJ.J has warned that first quarter production at its South Deep mine...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.